Discover the power of alternative medicine as practiced by our compassionate board-certified doctor. At Balance Of Life Clinic, we believe in the benefits of alternative medicine because we have seen the difference it makes in our patients’ lives. Our alternative medicine options target the root cause of pain, discomfort and imbalances in the body. Let’s define alternative medicine and take a closer look at how our therapies promote overall health and balance in every aspect of your life.
Defining Alternative Medicine
Alternative medicine describes therapies that treat the patient’s whole being. Instead of treating the isolated symptoms of an illness, alternative practitioners evaluate an individual’s overall mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being before determining an individualized care plan.
Alternative Therapies At Balance Of Life Clinic
Our therapies include a number of treatments for whole body wellness, including:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Treating imbalances in the body
- IV therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy treats musculoskeletal conditions by using plasma with a high concentration of platelets. The plasma has cytokines as well as growth factors to hasten the healing process of soft tissues and bones.
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy helps your body regenerate lost cartilage for improved joint health. Our alternative practitioners extract and use your own plasma for the treatment.
Heavy Metal Toxicity And Treatment
Heavy metal toxicity can impair mental and central nervous function; it can also damage vital organs such as the heart, liver, kidneys and endocrine glands. Long-term exposure to heavy metals can cause muscular and neurological degeneration.
At Balance of Life, we use the following processes to diagnose and treat heavy metal toxicity:
- Toxic metal testing via urine tests to assess the level of toxins in your body
- Chelation therapy rids your body of heavy metal toxins, alleviating poor circulation and hardening of the arteries
Treating Imbalances In The Body
As we age, our bodies begin to suffer from exposure to harmful substances and the creation of free radicals in the body. The staff at Balance of Life uses a number of services that counteract these processes:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provides 100% oxygen to your pulmonary system while you relax in a pressurized chamber. As you breathe in pure oxygen under pressure, your body experiences regenerative processes. This treatment is based on the laws of physics. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promotes rapid healing of chronic pain, injuries and tissue damage.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is also called natural hormone therapy. It uses plant-based chemicals to create hormones identical to those originating in the human body. This therapy promotes positive results and better health by increasing low hormone levels.
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET) is a form of alternative medicine that treats allergies and similar disorders. These alternative techniques were developed by Devi Nambudripad, a California chiropractor and acupuncturist. Nambudripad’s techniques are a drug-free, natural and noninvasive solution for all types of allergies.
A number of other therapies are available from our experienced medical staff:
- Photoluminescence uses ultraviolet light as a painless, safe and simple way to treat numerous illnesses by eliminating parasites, bacteria and viruses.
- IV therapy treats a number of health conditions. Patients come to us to for relief from conditions such as fatigue, wound healing, intestinal malabsorption, athletic performance enhancement, colds and flu and other health problems. Intravenous vitamin therapy produces minimal if any side effects. At Balance of Life, we offer a variety of IV therapies, including hydrogen peroxide, vitamin C, glutathione, hydrochloric acid, ocular, Plaquex and nutritional IVs.
Contact Us Today For Better Health
We proudly serve residents of Medina County, including Chippewa Lake, Brunswick, Seville and Wadsworth. The professionals at Balance of Life are proactive, taking a preventive approach to your health and well-being. Now that you can define alternative medicine and its benefits, contact us at 330-764-4242 or toll-free at 877-764-4242 to set up a consultation.